- Expanded Access Programs:If you are interested in learning more about expanded access programs, take a look at Expanded Access Program Information for Patients.
- DMD resources:
- Muscular Dystrophy Association: https://www.mda.org/disease/duchenne-muscular-dystrophy and http://alsn.mda.org/
- Parent Project Muscular Dystrophy: http://www.parentprojectmd.org
- Download the Patient to Physician Letter here. Print off and send or download and email this letter to your physician who treats your DMD if they are not already participating in the ACCESS DMDTM program.
- Download the Program Flyer here. Print off and share at your DMD support groups or with other DMD patients or caregivers.
*Deflazacort is an investigational medication that has not been approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and is therefore not proven to be safe and effective.